15 positions are open so we have a very good
Position: Sr. Software Development Engineer C++ (15 spots)
Location: REMOTE (should be willing to work in EST time zone)
Work Auth: OPEN H1, H4 EAD, GC EAD, GC, US Citizen, TN Visa
Duration: long term Contract/C2H/Perm – open to all though prefer someone who will convert; they will sponsor
Top skills: C++ with Multi-Threading Experience and memory management (Should have experience working with telecom clients)
Develops software and frameworks using C/C++ on Linux/Unix platforms for telecommunications systems. The development process is Agile, with Continuous Integration, and Continuous Testing
Designs, develops and tests software applications for the telecommunication domain for network functions like – Network routing, Number Portability, Toll free routing, Do Not Call, CNAM etc. The developer will be responsible for working with the Software Engineering manager and Business Development group to help develop applications and infrastructure. Experienced candidates must have expertise in designing and building carrier grade Telecom applications. Responsible for requirements interpretation, detailed design specifications, coding, unit testing, and maintenance of software modules for both new and existing systems. Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
· Design and document software components that meet organization and industry standards.
· Code high quality software components in accordance with organizational standards, technical requirements, and detailed designs.
· Effectively participate in a team oriented environment that involves continuous design reviews, code reviews, and collaboration.
· Proactively communicate with Development Manager and/or Technical Lead regarding the status and potential impacts on the delivery date and/or expected quality of tasks and projects.
· Actively work with Project Management and QA teams and produce technical documentation required by QA.
· Provide technical guidance and product expertise to Customer Delivery and Operations to resolve production issues
· Follow established development processes for assigned projects.
* 8+ years of experience developing complex, reliable software systems using C++/C.
* Expertise in developing Telecom application using one or more of the following protocols:
* SS7, M3UA, TCAP
* AIN, IS41, MAP, INAP
* SIP, ENUM, DIAMETER
* Expertise in OO Design and multithreaded applications for Linux/Unix/Solaris platforms.
* Experience in network programming using TCP/UDP/TLS/DTLS
* Experience with using STL, Boost libraries, and ACE framework for application development
* Experience with gdb and memory analysis/code coverage tools like valgrind and Insure++.
* Experience working with third party protocol test tools like MGTS, INET, Spectra.
* Complete development life cycle experience from design through implementation.
* Creative, flexible, and able to fill multiple functions within a development team.
* Proven track record of successfully designing and developing enterprise class systems with stringent availability, performance and SLA requirements.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience with NFV and OpenStack technologies
* Experience with Database design – especially in-memory database.
* Experience with Splunk, git, svn, JIRA, and Jenkins.
* Experience with IMS and 4G/LTE technologies
* Familiarity with shell scripting, Python and Perl
Job Qualifications: (professional and/or technical certifications, education, training, etc.)
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent in related fields
* MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent in related fields
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / www.amnext.tech
American Nexus Trading Inc.